Proxying and Multiplexing
- guievict - Guievict is a system for checkpointing and migrating the GUI of an X window application. It is based on a window server extension and runtime process re-writing; application binaries do not need to be modified or started in a special way to be used with guievict.
- XIMove - Xmove, IMproved (XIMove)
- XMX - a protocol multiplexor. Mainly designed for classroom presentations.
- LBX Howto - Low Bandwidth X proxy
- xmove - xmove is a pseudoserver (aka proxy server) which allows you to dynamically move an X application between servers, and screens within a server.
- xmon - A protocol analyzer.